Amazon

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Floyd the barber cuts his hair...

Freakazoid! What more needs to be said? It is an amazing series that never quite found its audience. I recently watched a video by Bob "Moviebob" Chipman of the escapist magazine that discussed what he calls "The Prophesy of Freakazoid" (embedded for your convenience).

While watching the video I was reminded of how great a show it was/is. And therefore I felt the need to share with all of you.

On a more serious note this past Friday (the 28th for those keeping score) was the one year anniversary of me losing my job at Vector Security. I wasn't sure how to celebrate. Dance a jig? Raise a glass of my best scotch? Why even celebrate? To be honest I have had so much less stress since losing my employment there. True there was the stress that tends to go along with unemployment, but overall the quality of my life improved. I do kinda miss the salary though. Some of the people there were cool too. Am I supposed to feel this way about a job loss?

And that is it for me today,
If I'm not back in five minutes... keep waiting.

No comments: