Amazon

Friday, September 28, 2012

Does whatever a spider can.

Well it has been made official, Andrew Garfield and director Marc Webb have signed on for the sequel to Amazing Spider-Man.  I am totally hyped for this movie as I thought Amazing was the best movie I've seen all year.  Yes, better than both Batman and the Avengers.

And now for some sad news. Michael O'Hare who played Commander Jeffrey Sinclair on the TV show Babylon 5 has passed away. My good friends know that B5 was/is one of my all time favourite shows, and while I prefer Bruce Boxleitner's Captain John Sheridan as a character, I still feel something of a loss with O'Hare's passing. May he rest in peace and his family and friends find comfort.

Keeping the TV theme running, where did all the good shows go? I realise good is somewhat subjective, but it seems all I ever do is watch reruns of Pawn Stars and American Pickers anymore. Barring a couple of exceptions (How I Met Your Mother & Supernatural) I mainly keep the TV on for background noise.

And that is it for me today
Keep the bugs off your glass and the bears off your...

No comments: