Amazon

Tuesday, January 01, 2013

New Year, New You

Greetings from the year 2013! And so another year has gone, never to pass again.

Confession time: I don't get all the new year hype. Never have. Most probably never will. It just seems to me that it is simply another day. Sure the year has changed, but I don't see how that is much different from any other change on the calendar.

And now I have a little contest for any and all my readers. At the top of my page is the tagline "Living vicariously through others since 1980". I am giving you the opportunity to change it. Starting today and running through the end of the month I will be accepting submissions for a new tagline. I have nothing to offer to you in return... except credit for the new tag, of course. Just leave a comment on any post going forward from today or comment on my Google+ page. The winner will be selected on 31 Jan. 13 and placed on the page on 01 Feb. 13. Please keep it clean and have fun. May the best tagline win!

No comments: