Amazon

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I heard the bells on Christmas day.

Well Christmas has come and gone (by a day at least), and all is right with the universe. I spent most of the day yesterday with my sister and brother-in-law, and it was good. I will admit that I didn't feel all that Christmas-y this year. For some reason it just didn't seem like the Christmas season for me. Maybe it was the slightly un-seasonal weather, or the droves of mindless zombies... erm... I mean shoppers, but somehow it just feels as though the Christmas spirit just passed me by. Moving right along, and away from the melancholy. I got to see the new Rocky flick. I dug it! If you're a fan of the original you'll probably enjoy this one. My parents celebrated their 34th wedding anniversary on Friday. Had dinner and it was fun. My sister and I are now trying to figure how we'll embarrass them next year for their 35th.

Well that is all this one has to say for now.

No comments: